1. I finally went to the doctor today. I decided it has been 2 weeks since I initially got sick and I just need to get over whatever it is I have. Come to find out I have a sinus infection. Ugh!! But, I guess the good news is I am now taking prescription medication. So, hopefully I will be feeling better in no time. I am just so tired of not feeling well. I am ready to have a wonderful Christmas with my family; germ free!
2. Today was Sophia’s school holiday party and we had a wonderful afternoon together. I love being watching Sophia with all her friends. I simply just love being with my girl.
3. Sparkle Lila (our elf) forgot to move last night. AHHH!! I didn’t even realize it until Sophia said it. Uh oh. I quickly sent Steve and text say help. Haha! He googled and told me to tell her he slept on the couch so Sparkle Lila couldn’t move. It worked. Wow!! Did you know there are a bunch of sites out there that give you ideas of what to say to your child when your elf doesn’t move. This elf business is serious stuff; I’m not sure I am cut out for this. Ha!
4. I love having our Christmas tree up. I am sitting her looking at how beautiful it is. I love that it is not perfect, I love that my girls did all the decorating, and I love that this represents our family. I love everything about our imperfect Christmas tree because to me it is perfect.
5. Okay this stuff is addicting and I have eaten way too much of it in the past two days. Wow! No more treats.
6. Have I told you lately how ready I am for break? This schedule is killing me. So, for the next two weeks we have no dance, no gymnastics, no bus, we have nothing!! Whoo hoo.
In the Comments Below:
- Tell me what is on your mind.
- Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? Are you ready?