Oh my goodness this recipe is AMAZING. We make these crepes gluten and dairy free, but feel free to make them with all purpose flour and dairy butter and milk of choice. This best part about this recipe is the fact that you can make them free of a lot of allergens and they are equally just as delicious. Seriously, these are AMAZING.
Don’t wait to make these crepes, they are EASY and DELICIOUS.
Let’s get into the good stuff…
- 12 ounces milk of choice (we use almond milk)
- 42 grams melted butter (3 tablespoons)
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams granulated sugar (1/4 cup)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 grams flour (If making gluten free I recommend Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Baking Flour, I have not tried this recipe with any other gluten free flour so I cannot guarantee the outcome if a different brand/type is used)
- 24 ounces milk of choice
- 84 grams melted butter (6 tablespoons)
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams granulated sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 240 grams flour
- In a blender, mix the eggs, melted butter, milk, vanilla, salt, and sugar. Blend well.
- Add in the flour and blend until smooth.
- Allow the batter to sit for at least 10 minutes
- Preheat pan to medium heat.
- Scoop about 1/4-1/2 cup batter onto pan. Swirl pan to create a thin round crepe.
- Allow to cook for about 1 minute, then flip the crepe and cook on the second side for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.