- 1/2 pound Chicken (breasts, tenderloins, etc)
- 2T panko bread crumbs (gluten free or regular)
- 1T breadcrumbs (gluten free or regular)
- sprinkle chicken seasoning
- preheat airfryer to 390-400 degrees or preheat oven to 425 degrees
- mix panko, breadcrumbs and seasoning together in a bowl with a lid – give a little shack to mix it up
- cut chicken into the size you prefer and place in a single layer on a plate
- spray chicken with oil
- place chicken into the breadcrumb dish and shake it up
- place chicken in air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes depending on size of chicken pieces or place on a pan and cook in oven for about 15-20 minutes
If you would like to see exactly how I make this chicken head on over to my YouTube channel and see me prepared and cook it.
This recipe is very scaleable. The ratio of panko to breadcrumbs is 2:1. You can make as much or as little as you need. Simple, quick and delicious.