I am so happy it is Thursday. I am ready for this week to end and move on. We have had a rough week, but everyone seems to be so much better. McKenzie and McKayla napped much better today; they are finally getting back to their normal nap schedule. Well, napped babies means happier day. YAY!! Since, it is Thursday it is time for another Thinking Out Loud post. As always, thank you Amanda for hosting.
1. McKenzie and McKayla are 9 months old. Oh my!! I can’t even begin to tell you how crazy that seems. They are both crawling and love their new found freedom; I am not so sure about it. I will get their 9 month post up ASAP!!
2. McKenzie and McKayla have both figured out how to pull themselves up to standing and love to practice any chance they get. I can’t believe how strong they are; my little preemies amazing me everyday.
3. Steve has been traveling a ton lately. I am not sure how that makes me feel. Actually, I know it’s awful. We miss Daddy a lot and love having him home.
4. I think we finally might get to go to the playground this weekend. It is supposed to be in the 50’s; that’s a heat wave around here.
5. I have been feeling very good about my workouts and healthy eating this week. I love weeks like these. Don’t you always feel better when you are at your best?
6. Seriously, some days I am just happy we are made it through the day alive. These past few days have definitely been like that. Luckily, everyone is feeling better and our days are getting back to some sort of a routine.
7. Somehow, I slept through my alarm yesterday morning. So, I had to do my workout during McKenzie and Mckayla’s first nap (usually my time to get a few things done around the house). As much as I like to get my housework done I know taking the time to workout is much more important. It always makes me feel better.
8. Okay, I am so over the P90X cardio workouts. Seriously, I have been doing them once a week for 8 weeks. They are getting old. But I only have 5 more weeks left and I am not quitting!!
In the Comments Below:
- Tell me what’s on your mind.