- Salt and seasoning of choice
- cooking oil spray (I love the avocado oil spray from Costco or the olive oil spray from Trader Joe’s)
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees
- Slice the zucchini.
- Spray with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place zucchini into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes depending on thickness of slices and how crispy you prefer your zucchini
That’s it! Easy and delicious. Once you figure out how to season and cook your veggies you will crave them. I love eating my veggies and look forward to eating them everyday.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love my air fryer. Many more air fryer recipes to come!