This has quickly become a favorite in our house, it is a highly requested breakfast by everyone. It’s a good thing they are pretty simple to make.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (we use a dairy free butter)
- 12 ounces milk (we used cashew milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) sugar
- 125 grams (1 cup) unbleached flour
- Place melted butter, milk, eggs, salt, vanilla, and sugar into a blender. Mix until combined.
- Add flour continue mixing until no clumps remain.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Grease and preheat and a griddle to medium-low heat.
- Pour a 1/3 cup batter onto pan and swirl around to make sure the entire surface is covered. Cook for about 1 minute on the first side then flip the crepe and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Repeat for as many rounds as you would like to eat.
- Enjoy with the toppings of your choice.