- 1/2-1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 corn tortilla (you can use a flour tortilla, but that counts as 1 yellow instead of just a 1/2)
- Salt (I used Himalayan Pink Salt)
- 1/2 a blue container of cheese
- 1 red container of salsa chicken
- Heat oil in a small pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- Break/Cut tortilla into 4 pieces and place into hot oil.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Once the pieces are cooked to your liking place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Top with chicken and cheese, then broil in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted enjoy.
21 Day Fix: 1/2 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 tsp. (will be more if you use 1 tsp. oil), 1/2 blue