I am sorry my belly picture simply isn’t going to happen this week. I hope you understand and I will continue taking pictures in the coming weeks. Thank you. 🙂
Babies are the size of sweet potatoes. Our girls are about 5.6 inches long and 6.7 ounces. It hurts to write about the babies right now so that is all I am going to say for this week. I am sorry. Another week with a picture of just one baby in utero. I am sorry, but there really is no website out there that does week by week for twins.
How far along? 18 weeks
Weight Gain? 12 pounds so far.
Workouts? Pilates and yoga. Since, the appointment Monday and until further notice I will not be able to do any form of exercise.
Symptoms? Not very hungry lately. I don’t know if it is the stage of pregnancy or everything else going on right now.
Stretch Marks? None yet. I am still doing my lotion 2-3 times a day, drinking a lot of water and taking omega-3’s. I have read these all help with stretch marks.
Sleep? I have been exhausted but haven’t been able to sleep; too much on my mind.
Movement? Baby Girl B (the baby closest to my ribs) kicks and moves a lot. We saw that on the ultrasound as well.
Genders? Two little girls. We are so excited. Having four girls is going to be so much fun.
What I miss: Right now I just want everything to be okay. I miss not worrying all the time.
Food cravings? Protein and salads.
Food aversions? Not too much these days.
Labor signs? A few braxton hicks contractions. The doctors say not to worry about those.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to this week? Going to Philadelphia to see the specialists on twin-to-twin transfusion. I am ready to get some answers and help our girls. This waiting period is awful.
Random Thoughts from this Past Week:
- To be honest I just keep thinking why us? Why is this happening to our girls?
- I love my girls; all four of them.
- I will do anything for my family.
- We have amazing family and friends.
- I am not sure how I am going to not be with my girls for 10 days or more. I seriously am having anxiety over leaving. I am not worried about them being well taken care of I am just going to miss them like crazy and I hope our girls are okay without me. We are seriously together all the time.
- We thought our biggest concern was whether or not I was going to have to be on bed rest. We never thought that TTTS would happen to our girls. I guess you just never think these things happen to you. But was are going to fight for these little girls and I hope they are ready to put up a fight themselves. 🙂