I feel as though I am always saying how much I love my workouts, but it’s the truth and last week was nothing short of wonderful. I am really loving the variety and intensity of my routines lately. Last week, I used ankle weights (a Christmas gift) for the first time and I am in love. Seriously, they make my legs burn like crazy. I have been using them every time I do leg exercises on the floor, such as in Pop Pilates Slim ‘n Sculpt and The Ultimate Hot Body. I was also given a pilates ring and seriously where has it been all my life? I love the way these make my legs sore for days.
Over the last couple of weeks I have added in some amazing workouts from Brandon Carter. They are only 4 minutes long, but they are killer. I love to add at least one of these intense tabata style workouts into each of my routines. I love feeling as though I can’t do it then pushing through the pain and completely the workout.
Here are my workouts from the end of 2015 and the start of my 2016!!
Last Weeks Workouts
- Monday 12-28-15: 5 min Fat Burner, Lower Belly Flattener, 5 Minute Flat Abs, HIITMax Workout 2, Extreme Abs, Perfect 10 Abs, Brandon Carter 4 Minute Ripper, Tracy Anderson Arms with Weights
- Tuesday 12-29-15: Rest
- Wednesday 12-30-15: 8 min at Home Cardio, Slim ‘n Sculpt, The Ultimate Hot Body, Playa Del Plank, HIITMax Workout 3, 4 min Fat Burning (get ripped for summer)
- Thursday 12-31-15: I did 4 rounds of Pop Cassey Ho’s Snowbunny Blast HIIT Routine. I simply printed out the workout from her site and used an app to time the 28 minute long workout. I loved it. I loved pushing myself and getting through this wonderful, yet intense HIIT routine. You can also play her video and repeat it 4 times through if that is more motivating for you. Once I finished those 4 rounds I went on to do two more workouts: HIITMax Workout 14 and HIITMax Workout 21
- Friday 1-1-16: 100 Burpee Burnout, 6 Min to Sexy Arms, Pushup Challenge (I did 15 of each variation), How to Grow Taller, 5 Minute to Toned Arms, DailyHiit Episode 25
- Saturday 1-2-16: Snowbunny Blast (Today, I simply followed the video one time through, as a nice warmup), Glutes & Thighs Trim Down, Natural Butt Lift, I Reallly Like You Squat Challenge (I held a 10 lb. weight in each hand.), Lower Abs & Booty, DailyHiit Episode 17
- Sunday 1-3-16: Quick Cardio Warmup, 3 Minute Turbo Obliques, Intense Ab Mania, Perfect 10 Abs, 8 Min Abs & Obliques, DailyHiit Episode 11, DailyHiit Episode 9
I receive a ton of messages, comments, etc. asking how I keep my workouts challenging week after week. The best advice I can give is to up your weights, add ankle weights, a pilates ring, etc. You simply want to keep you workouts intense anyway you can. Don’t even comfortable and forget to move to the next level. You want to make sure your workouts are tough enough and that you aren’t just going through the motions.
These are all the things I do to stay healthy and to continue improving my fitness level.
In the Comments Below:
- Favorite exercises. Go!!