Good evening everyone. Wow, what a day we had. Isabella and I went on a field trip to the apple orchard and it was so much fun. I love being able to spend one-on-one time with my Isabella; she is just too sweet for words.
My poor Isabella’s field trip didn’t start out as expected; within the first 5 minutes on the bus she was throwing up. But, it didn’t phase our Isabella, she was asleep several minutes after getting sick. My sweet girl.
Last Weeks Workouts:
This week I stuck with mostly blogilates, but I also added in some Tone it Up and Bodyrock videos. I love when my workouts are a mix of everything, this way I don’t get bored and it keeps me coming back.
- Monday 10-12-15: Quick Sweat, 1000 squats, HIIT My Abs
- Tuesday 10-13-15: Fat Destroyer, Flat Belly Fat Melt, 5 Minute Toned Arms, 6 Min to Sexy Arms, Push Plank Challenge, Back on Fire, Awesomesauce Arms
- Wednesday 10-14-15: Fat Burning Ladder, I Really Like You Squat Challenge, 6 Min Sexy Thighs, Perfect Legs, 5 Min Long Lean Legs, Extreme Inner Thighs, Thigh Trimmer
- Thursday 10-15-15: Bethenny Frankel Yoga
- Friday 10-16-15: Pop Cardio Carnage, Tone It Up Bikini Arms Routine, Tone It Up Bikini Arms Workout, Sexy Sculpted Shoulders, Slim & Toned Arms, HIITY Bitty Bikini, Bodyrock HIITMAX Killer Arms & Six Pack
- Saturday 10-17-15: Total Body Workout Challenge, Lolo Jones Legs, HIITilates My Thighs are Dying, Sexy Legs 1, Sexy Legs 2, Gangham Style Call Me Maybe Squats
- Sunday 10-18-15: Rest (I am really starting to enjoy these days. Sometimes it’s hard for me to take a day off, but I am finally realizing rest days are important.)
I am truly loving my workouts these days and man am I sore, but I love it. (Ha!! I just started thinking about McKayla saying, “Oh man”. It’s too cute!!)
Okay, I am sitting on the floor right now typing; our new couch comes tomorrow I am so excited, but also a little nervous. See, we are getting a sectional, something completely different. Oh my!! I will take pictures once it arrives and I can’t wait to share it with all of you.
In the Comments Below:
- Tell me about your workouts lately. I’d love to hear what your favorite form of exercise is these days.