Yesterday, we made our once a month trip to Trader Joe’s. We don’t have one very close so we stock up on essentials and some fun things too.
Ten Things I am Loving from Trader Joe’s (maybe a few extras)
These are in no specific order…
1. Lately, I have been loving their mini milk chocolate peanut butter cups. Actually, I have been putting a few in my Single Serving Chocolate Cake and it is delicious.
2. I love their peanut butter. These two are our favorites right now. They have an all natural creamy peanut butter and an organic creamy peanut butter, but they haven’t had the organic one lately. So, right now we are loving the all natural one. My favorite was the amazing creamy peanut butter made with Valencia peanuts, but they don’t carry that any more. These are the next best.
3. This is the best grape jelly and you can’t beat the price.
4. We discovered these a couple months ago. We use it to make individual pizzas. The pizzas are quick, easy and tasty. Click here to see our recipe.
5. Trader Joe’s pizza sauce. Love the taste.
6. This Greek Yogurt is amazing and you can’t beat the price. We use this yogurt in my Yogurt Waffles.
7. The girls also love the individual yogurts from Trader Joe’s.
8. Turkey meatballs. I have made meatball subs, paninis, put them in pasta, the possibilities are endless. They are delicious and healthy.
9. Love their ketchup and mustard. The last and price is unbeatable.
10. Favorite rice cakes. They are a great snack when you just want something to munch on and the best part is they are already portioned out for you. I eat a couple of these almost everyday, they really help when I want something salty.
Ok, I have to add few extras because I just love these items too.
11. Love these rolled oats. We eat them as regular oatmeal, but we also love to use them in recipes such as our Oatmeal Protein Pancakes.
12. These lavash chips are such a great snack, they are fantastic with hummus or salsa.
13. I love their dish soap it smells wonderful and cleans well without all the chemicals.
This list doesn’t even count all the wonderful produce we buy from Trader Joe’s. Seriously, I could go on and on, but I will stop now.
Hmmm… next time I think I am going to have to make a list of all the wonderful kids products we love.