To see how I make my quick and easy protein bread click on the link below to be directed to my YouTube Channel.
- 50 grams coconut flour (1/2 cup)
- 30 grams protein powder of choice (typically 1 scoop)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 127 grams nonfat greek yogurt (any flavor, I used unflavored, but I also love to use peanut butter and vanilla protein powder)
- 2 eggs or you can swap out 1 or both eggs for nonfat egg substitutes to reduce the fat content
- 245 grams egg whites (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (you can leave this out if you are using flavored protein powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix well until all lumps disappear
- Pour into desired pan. I have had success with a 9 or 8 inch square, as well as a glass pie dish and muffin pans (mini and regular).
- Bake between 15-25 minutes. Cook times will vary depending on pan size, if making muffins you may need to check them at 10 minutes. (Be careful not over cook)
- Let cool and top with your favorite toppings. I love peanut butter, cinnamon, maple syrup, the possibilities are endless.