- 1/2-1 tsp. olive oil (Omit if Air Frying)
- 1 corn tortilla (you can use a flour tortilla, but that counts as 1 yellow instead of just a 1/2) or tortilla chips of choice
- Salt (I used Himalayan Pink Salt)
- 1/2 a blue container of cheese or 1/8-1/4 cup shredded cheese
- salsa chicken or taco beef
Directions – Pan Fried
- Heat oil in a small pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- Break/Cut tortilla into 4 pieces and place into hot oil.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Once the pieces are cooked to your liking place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Top with chicken and cheese, then broil in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted enjoy.
21 Day Fix: 1/2 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 tsp. (will be more if you use 1 tsp. oil), 1/2 blue
Directions – Air Fryer
- Cook tortilla in air fryer for 6-9 minutes
- Place cut up tortilla pieces on pan top with meat and cheese or anything other toppings of choice
- Broil for 3-4 minutes until cheese melts (keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn)
If using tortilla chips simply top chips with preferred toppings broil for 3-4 minutes and enjoy!