Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week. We sure enjoyed our weekend and the beautiful weather. Today, I thought I would share one of our favorite breakfast recipes. If you have been reading my blog for some time now you have seen this recipe before, but I thought I would bring it back to everyone’s attention because it is just that good.
Bonus: We also bought a new mini pumpkin shaped waffle maker this weekend and the waffles become that much more fun.
Servings: 10-12 smaller waffles or 4-6 larger waffles
- 1/2 cup unbleached all purpose flour (57 grams)
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (113 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl, mix together
- Make a well in the center
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Stir well until completely combined
- Let sit 5 minutes (I do this while my waffle iron heats up.)
- Now it’s time to cook your waffles
- Top with your favorite toppings
*This recipe can easily doubled to make more waffles.