I love to make lists so I thought I would make a list at the beginning of each month of goals I would like to achieve.
Goals for December 2012
– drink more water (120 ounces per day)
– eat more veggies
– exercise at least 4 days each week, with at least one day being yoga
– take more pictures
– write down cute quotes Sophia and Bella say (I try to do this everyday)
– try one new recipe a week
– cuddle more with my girls, we have been so busy I have not had as much cuddle time as we would like. 🙂
– be ready for Christmas early, no rushing around – I want this year to be relaxing 🙂
– take family Christmas pictures – one with my parents and siblings, one with just us
– pack for our trip before Christmas (we leave on December 27th) – I will fill you in later 🙂
Overall my goal for December is to be relaxed and truly enjoy this wonderful time of the year. I want to enjoy our time with family and friends. Isn’t that what this season is all about?
What are some of your goals for December?