- 6 ounces cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounces) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Recipe or 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I use cashew or almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together milk and soup mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Scoop a little chicken on the center of each crescent.
- Place approximately a teaspoon of soup mixture on top of the chicken on the crescent roll.
- Roll up each crescent roll, place into prepared dish.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.