I am on a major veggie kick right now and it’s not ending any time soon. Actually, I don’t see it ever ending. Once you figure out your favorite way to prepare veggies it’s incredibly easy to fall in love. I crave veggies. Yes, you read that right I CRAVE them. Healthy eating can be delicious. When you fall in love with eating healthy your body will thank you. Trust me I won’t eat something simply because it’s healthy, my food MUST taste good too.
- cooking oil spray (My favorite has been avocado oil spray from Costco)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Slice the zucchini very thin. I used a mandoline slicer, very similar to this one here.
- Place slices in a single layer between two paper towels. Press down on each piece a couple times to get out some of the moisture.
- Place zucchini slices onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush or spray slices with olive oil. I use Trader Joe’s Organic Olive Oil spray (only ingredient is olive oil.
- Bake for 2 hours.
That’s it. So easy. The hardest part it waiting the 2 hours, but they are delicious and well worth the wait. I typically place these in the oven at breakfast or lunch time so I can snack on them throughout the afternoon. Who am I kidding I usually eat them all at once. 🙂 Good thing they are healthy.