2 lbs. chicken breasts or tenderloins (I cut ours into nugget size)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Place everything, including chicken, in a zip lock bag or container with lid
- Marinate in the fridge or freezer, depending on how soon you plan on using it.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
When ready take out and let thaw (if frozen), begin breading.
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
*This recipe is amazing with or without be breading, just depends on what type of chicken you feel like eating.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine Italian breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese in a pie dish.
- Take marinated chicken dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet (I cover my pan with parchment paper)
- Cook for 20 minutes, flip chicken halfway through. (cooking times will vary depending on size of chicken pieces)