I have finally perfected my paleo granola recipe and it is AMAZING. We can’t get enough of it. Seriously, McKayla and I could munch on it all day long. We just finished our batch yesterday; I really need to make some more ASAP!!
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3-1/2 cup honey (depends on how sweet you like it)
- 3 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients first.
- Add in all the wet ingredients, except oil (add this last).
- Once the mixture is well combined spread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, take out of oven and stir. Then cook for another 5 minutes.