Okay, okay so we do end up making frozen chicken nuggets far more then I care to admit, but after the way my girls devoured these homemade ones that won’t be happening anymore (at least not as often). I have made these nuggets before and the girls liked them, but tonight they just couldn’t get enough of them. They seriously, ate an entire pan and this recipe couldn’t be any easier.
Easy and Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 1-2 lbs. (or as much as you would like) chicken breast or tenderloins (cut into pieces)
- olive oil (I kept putting in a teaspoon of oil whenever I ran out.)
- panko bread crumbs (I didn’t measure I would just pore a little then add to it as the bowl got empty.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place olive oil and breadcrumbs in two separate bowls.
- Dip the chicken into the oil and then roll it in the breadcrumbs.
- Place into a single layer on a foil lined pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes (the time may need to be longer if your pieces of chicken are larger)
- That’s it!!
Seriously, this is the easiest recipe ever and we ALL love it. Tonight, I paired it with green beans and carrots; I love an easy, healthy dinner.
Have you started following my on instragram yet? If not head on over and follow my page; I have quickly fallen in love with it. @reneefitformotherhood