I can’t believe it is already Tuesday again, which means it is time for another Toddler Tuesday.
Ten Easy and Healthy Toddler Snacks (besides the typical fruit and veggies)
1. Chocolate Coconut Milk – This is a great way for your little one to enjoy milk, but in a healthier way. I still don’t let Isabella have chocolate milk yet, but Sophia loves it. So, I fill a little cup with 3/4th organic milk and 1/4 chocolate coconut milk. And let me tell you she loves it.
2. Yogurt Tubes – I like to keep some frozen and some in the fridge. Sophia and Isabella love them either way, but when they are frozen it is much less messy for Isabella. In the summer time it is a great alternative to popsicles.
3. Chobani Kids Greek Yogurt – This is by far my girls favorite yogurt. They can go through two at a time and they are the perfect size for them.
4. Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie – My girls seriously like any combination. Sometimes, I make strawberry and banana other time we might add pineapple, blueberries, etc. Click here for my Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie recipe.
5. Fruit and Veggie Squeezes – My girls could eat these all day. I think they would prefer these to sitting down to eating. There are so many different brands out there and my girls like them all. My favorite brand is Happy Tot because they have because they have omega-3′s in them. But we buy all different brands and flavors. My girls pretty much like any combination out there. They eat ones with spinach, peas, etc. Happy Tot
6. Z-Bar – This is another thing my girls could eat these morning noon and night if I let them. These are a great way for them to have a treat that isn’t candy. Cliff Z-Bar
Thank you Giselle for hosting.
I will leave you with a fun picture for the week.
My girls riding around in their “boat”.
What are some of your favorite snacks, either for your kids or you? Do you tend to snack on the same things?