Thank you Amanda for hosting.
1. Thank you for all your kind comments, emails, and messages about yesterday’s post. It’s not always easy posting about something so personal and heartfelt. But, I know we all have rough days and need to lean on each other. So, thank you. I appreciate each and everyone of you.
2. Yesterday afternoon I started not feeling well (fever, chills, aches; the whole nine yards) and with four kids that is never a good thing. Especially since I had to do bedtime all by myself. But, we got through it and everything worked out. I am still pretty sick today; I just can’t fight this thing and it is awful.
3. Getting sick has shown me that I am doing way too much and not taking care of myself. I am getting up early every day with little to no rest days. I decided I need to assess my sleep, workouts, and lifestyle. I need to start thinking about what is best for my body and my health. I need to take a step back. Yes, I feel as though I am living a healthy life since I eat healthy 80% of the time and workout 6 days a week, but maybe it’s too much. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something. I will keep you updated with what I decide to change.
4. I can’t believe how big my Sophia is getting. She now brings home two books every night from school; one for her to read to me and one for me to read to her. I love that she is starting to read and she loves it too. I love seeing her face light up when she reads an entire book. I love watching her fall in love with reading and books. She is such a special and amazing little girl and she is all mine. 🙂
5. McKenzie and McKayla had a great day today. They were happy and fun loving. They do love their snuggle time, but I am totally okay with that. 🙂
6. McKenzie is getting all four of her eye teeth/canine teeth. I think with her we might actually be through the worst of it though. They have all poked through so that’s a good thing. 🙂 McKayla is just starting to get them in; small bumps on her gums, but none of the teeth have poked through.
7. I am so over winter. Yes, I know we have just begun here in Michigan, but man I am already tired of the cold weather. I am tired of all the runny noses, coughs, congestion, etc. With four daughters I feel like someone is always sick.
8. I bought Jamberry nails for the first time the other night. They haven’t come in yet so I can’t tell you if I like them or not, but as soon as I give them a try I will give you an update. I bought two sets for me and two for my girls (they will be getting these in their stocking). So, excited to give these a try.
9. Okay these results are insane. This is a brave fellow consultant, Kristen, who was a skeptic. She decided to use our eye cream for three weeks on only one eye and not the other, to see if she noticed a difference. Oh my goodness the results speak for themselves. If you want to eliminate dark circle, fine lines, and puffiness. And right now you can get one free when you purchase one of our bundles. Message me for details.
10. Whoo hoo tomorrow is Friday!! I am ready for a couple days home with my Sophia and hubby. Actually, Steve and I have three days together. Monday is our Christmas shopping day. Every year Steve takes a Monday in the beginning of December off to go shopping. We like to get everyone done in one day. We quickly learned with four kids it’s much easier to go on a shopping marathon and besides when we are kid free going store to store is a piece of cake. 🙂
In the Comments Below:
- Tell me what’s on your mind.