1. So, I had all the intentions in the world to write a What I Ate Wednesday post yesterday, but it simply didn’t happen. Next week for sure.
2. Speaking of next week I am participating in a ladies night out event; Sip, Savor, and Shop. I will have a table to sell Rodan + Fields products and share the business. I am excited, but oh so nervous. I have never done anything like this; quite frankly I have never even been to one of these types of events. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
3. Have I told you lately that Rodan + Fields has totally changed my skin. I seriously can’t even begin to tell you how amazing my skin has become since I started using the redefine and reverse regimens. Contact me today and I can help you get your best skin EVER!!
4. I need to find dresses. Two to be exact. I would love a new one for the event next week and Steve and I are going to a party for his work in December. If you know of any AMAZING dresses let me know.
5. So, I had to take McKenzie and McKayla to the Ears, Nose, and Throat (ENT) doctor today for their 4 months post surgery check-up. Everything went well except McKayla needs to have surgery again. I think I mentioned last week that her right tube fell out; so we need to have to put back in. Our doctor told us in her 15 years of preforming tube surgery she has never had a tube fall out before 12 months post surgery; oh my!! We would wait and see but McKayla already had fluid built up in her ear, that is not a good sign. So, I guess it’s back to the hospital with our little one. One sad Mama. Even though I know this is a simple procedure it’s still not easy having your daughter taken away from you to undergo surgery.
6. Tonight was bunco night!! I love that once a month I get to catch up with all the ladies in my neighborhood. It is always a fun night out and a much needed break. Oh my goodness my cheeks seriously hurt from laughing so hard. 🙂
7. I have been working on a 16 month post for the girls; I will post it tomorrow (hopefully).
8. It’s late and I am tired so off to bed I go. I will tell you I am still getting up to workout in the morning nothing stops this Mama!
9. Okay can you believe Thanksgiving is in TWO weeks? That’s just crazy. But I love this time of year, aside from the cold weather. I love everything about the holidays. So much fun. Can’t wait to see my girls’ faces light up.
10. Tonight was parent observation night at Sophia’s dance and she was wonderful. I can’t believe how big she is getting. She is a beautiful dancer. Oh an yes we all went. I love exposing my girls to real life. I mean it’s not always easy, but they then learn how to behave out of the house. And I must tell you they were amazing. McKenzie and McKayl love to watch their sisters dance.
11. I decided I need to come up with more crafts for my girls to do after school. The transition from school to home is not always easy, but I learned the other day when I have a planned activity all goes well. I am going to start coming up with fun things for my girls to sit down and do. Hopefully, this will help. I will keep you updated with different crafts I choose.
12. So, because of my slight OCDness (I know that’s not a word, but it works) I simply can’t end on an odd number. That’s it I am off to bed. Yes, I was off to bed after number 8, but I simply couldn’t stop. I have so much running through my head.
As always, thank you Amanda for hosting. I love talking about anything and everything with all of you.
In the Comments Below:
- What’s on your mind?