Thank you Amanda for hosting.
1. On our way back from the bus stop minus one. 🙁
2. Isabella keeps begging for another sleepover. Sophia understands that they can only have sleepovers on non-school nights, but Isabella just doesn’t get that. She begs to sleep with sissy every night. She tells me she doesn’t want to sleep alone. My sweet baby.
3. McKayla and McKenzie love to play in the cupboard. This face is just too sweet.
4. Tonight we had conferences and met with Sophia’s teacher. I seriously cannot tell you how much I love her. She couldn’t bee more perfect for out little girl. She has such a kind heart and truly loves these children. The best part is she didn’t have much to tell us. She told us Sophia is an amazing girl. She is right where she is supposed to be.
5. Sophia lost her first tooth at 4am Wednesday morning. Yes, she called us in and had her tooth in her hand. She was one proud girl!!
6. Tonight Sophia put her tooth under her pillow with a note. She is so excited. I feel as though it is Christmas Eve in our house. When she wakes up in the morning she will have a new book about the tooth fairy and two dollar coins. Sophia told me that the tooth fairy leaves coins. So, that’s easy enough. Since, this is the first tooth I thought a book would be fun too.
7. This is what McKenzie and McKayla do while Isabella is dancing.
8. Our Isabella at gymnastics. I can’t even tell you how much I love spending this hour with her. It is so much fun to watch her little face light up. She loves it too!!
In the Comments Below:
- Now it’s your turn. What is on your mind?