- I am not sure I have told you, but Steve and I leave on a cruise in 2 days to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Oh my!! I am so excited, yet so sad. I am going to miss my girls like crazy. Some moments I can’t imagine leaving them and other moments I need the break. I know Steve and I need this time together. Our relationship is so important to a happy family.
- Am I going to count macros on vacation? Absolutely not!! I am a huge believer in enjoying your time away. Thinking, tracking, weighing your food is not something I am going to do on vacation. But, I am also not going to stuff myself silly every single day. I know be eating mindfully. I know once I get back I will be more then ready to get back to tracking. Whenever I take time off I am always excited to get back to it. I love my routine and I love how I feel when I am counting macros, but this break is much needed in all aspects of my life and I plan to take full advantage of it.
- I will be working out while there though. I love my workouts and I am actually excited to be in a gym; even if it’s just a cruise ship gym. Don’t get me wrong I love my home workouts, but a gym setting is always fun too and a nice change.
- I am working on a post that shares all my favorite macro friendly finds, but I am not sure it is going to get out before leaving. Getting ready for this trip is kind of consuming me right now. I still can’t believe we only have a couple more nights with our girls before heading to the airport. Just thinking about is makes me what to cry.
- I couldn’t write a post without my girls in it. We love going Starbucks with Mimi.
- Oh how I am going to miss those sweet faces. On a serious note I am literally in tears writing this. I know once we get there I will have a blast. But leaving is not easy. Like I said earlier some moments Saturday can’t come soon enough, but most moments I’m just not sure how I am going to get on that plane.
Side note: I most likely won’t be blogging next week, but I might just pop in to say hi at Instagram so make sure to follow me @reneefitformotherhood