I should say goodnight everyone, not good evening since it is so late. But it is what it is. This is the first time I have been able to sit down all day. But that’s okay. I was simply going to go to bed without posting, but decided I wanted to talk to all of you before I end my day. Since, it is Thursday I am linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday. So, here is what has been on my mind lately.
- First I have to say this morning I woke up at 5:15 got all ready to workout and McKayla started screaming. So, I went into her room and tried to get her to go back to sleep. No such luck, so I ended up bring her into my bed for a little bit and once I think she was calm and sleepy I place her in her crib. Not going to happen. So, it’s 6am this point and I decided she could come down stairs and watch me workout. Well, McKayla had other plans. She wanted to snuggle. At first I was a little upset (Steve can attest to that; I sent him a frustrated text) I wanted to get my workout in, but once I was holding her little body I decided I was going to choose to love this moment. I was going to enjoy snuggling my little baby because before I know it she will be going to kindergarten and I won’t be able to do this any more. So, from that moment on I made the decision that I am going to embrace all the snuggles I get throughout the day. That was the best decision I have made in a long time.
- Steve and I has an amazing trip together. I truly fell totally head over heals in love with him all over again. I seriously, couldn’t love him anymore if I tried. Being in Vegas spending time with him reminded me just how wonderful our love is for each other. Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day we forget all that, but we aren’t going to do that any more. Our lives are only going to get better. Our family is amazing. But we wouldn’t be a family without us. So, we need to make sure to always remember that.
- This coming week is my last week with Sophia before our lives change forever. She will be a school girl from here on out. It is so crazy to think for the next 13 years she will only have summers off. I am going to miss her, but I am going to cherish each moment in the coming week. Everything else can wait.
- We have a fun weekend planned. Saturday we are renting a boat and spending the day with Mimi, Papa, Auntie Ade, Uncle Scotty, and Gigi on the lake. It is going to be a wonderful day of relaxing and fun in the sun. I can’t wait. We will be celebrating Auntie Ade and Papa’s birthdays.
- Okay, so I have been using Rodan and Fields Redefine regimen since April and tonight as I was washing my face I realized I truly can’t believe how much my skin has changed over the past several month. Seriously, my fine lines on my forehead are almost gone, my pores have become tiny, my skin is brighter, my lips are fuller and less lined, my eyes are brighter, oh my this list could go on and on. I can’t wait to see what our new product is going to do for my skin. I didn’t think it could get any better. I am truly blessed to be able to share this amazing skincare with so many people. I love making everyone feel beautiful. I believe everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and we only have one body so we should take care of it. www.reneeguy.myrandf.com
- I hate ending on an odd number, so I simply had to make a number 6. I know I am a little crazy.
In the Comments Below:
- Tell me what is on your mind.