Wow, I haven’t done a Ten Things Tuesday in a while. It feels good to be back.
Ten Things I
Do Try to Do Everyday
1. Pray. I thank God every day for the wonderful life I lead. I know I am so blessed to have this life.
2. Exercise, in some form. Well, I guess I don’t do this everyday, but at least 4-6 times a week. It just makes me feel good. And taking care of myself has become so much more important since becoming a mom.
3. Talk to my mom. Ok, I do this way more than once a day, but this truly keeps me feeling good about who I am as a person. She helps me get through those tough days and the good ones of course.
4. Relax. Of course, this doesn’t happen until the girls go to bed. But I truly try to relax every evening even if it is only for a few minutes.
5. Drink water. Lately, I have really tried to up the amount of water I am taking in. I was noticing I was getting quite a few of headaches on intense workout days and realized I wasn’t drinking enough water.
6. Weigh myself. Yes, I weigh myself daily. I feel like it keeps my in check. If for some reason I am up a few pounds I know I just need to clean up my diet a little more.
7. Measure/Weigh my food. I know this one sounds silly, but it really keeps me sane. Since, I have had my fair share of difficultly in the disordered eating category, this one really helps me feel grounded. It makes me feel more better about eating those two helpings of chips; then I know it was only two helpings.
8. Laundry. I know this one is not a fun one, but someone has to do it.
9. Snuggle, even if only for a few minutes. My girls and I love our snuggle time.
10. Talk to my husband about his day and make sure he knows we are proud of him and how blessed we are to have in in our lives. I truly try to tell Steve how much he means to me everyday.
What are some things you do everyday?