1. My wonderful husband, Steve truly is such an amazing man. I don’t know what I would do without him. He takes such amazing care of all his girls. 🙂
2. My two beautiful little girls. I have never loved anyone like I love them. They are my everything.
3. My parents, they truly are the two best parents anyone could ask for. They would give us the world if they could. From the day Steve and I knew we were going to be together forever they have treated him like a son. And they are amazing grandparents. Mimi and Papa!
4. My sister and brother. Thank you for always being there for me. You have been there through the good times and the bad and I truly appreciate you.
5. My sister-in-law and brothers-in-law. I truly believe that I have been given three more amazing siblings in my life. I know I can count on any of them at any time.
6. My friends. Having friends that I can call to rant and rave about everyday life. Have friends that understand motherhood is an amazing. All of us moms need to support each other. Being a parents is the toughest job and we don’t get enough credit.
7. My life. I am truly blessed to have the life I have and I thank God every day for giving me this amazing life. Yes, there are times when things don’t always go as planned, but I try to stop and look at everything we have.
8. Being able to stay at home with my girls. I wouldn’t change this time of my life for anything.
I tried and tried to find a picture of me with my two girls and it was no where to be found. 🙁 That is going to be my mission during this holiday season.
9. Having a beautiful home, even though at times it may look like a tornado went through our house. 🙂 I know there are so many people out there who are less fortunate than we are and I am so thankful to have our home.
10. I am thankful for this blog. It has truly given me a little something of my own and that feels good. Thank you to all my readers, it is nice sharing this space with you.
Thank you Angie for hosting. 🙂