So Angie over at Many Little Blessings does Top Ten Tuesdays, so today I thought I would give it a try. Since this is my first week blogging I thought some facts about me would be a perfect topic.
Ten Fun Facts About Me
1. Despite my efforts to eat healthy. I love cupcakes. Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite combination. I am a firm believer in everything in moderation.
2. My mom is my best friend. We talk at least twice a day. When I was younger I never thought the day would come that I would be turning into my mom, but the day is here and I couldn’t more proud. She is an amazing person and I can only hope to be as great a mom and person as she is today and always has been.
3. I love waking up before anyone else in the house. It is very rare that I get any time to myself. So to get the pleasure to sit in a quite house is amazing.
4. I love watching my girls play and giggle together. There is something about the sound of little children laughing that is truly magical.
5. I pretend to be confident and out going, but I am actually very shy. Sometimes, my shyness can come off as stuck up, but I assure you it is simply, shyness. So, if we ever have the pleasure of meeting please remember that.
6. I love exercising. I am one of those crazy people that really gets excited when I have a great workout planned. Don’t get me wrong I have those days when all I would like to do it lay on the couch or stay in bed and not workout that day, but I always feel better afterward.
7. I am addicted to online shopping. Ok, maybe just shopping in general. But seriously there are some weeks I get worried that the UPS guy is going to want to stay for dinner.
8. I love breakfast. I get so excited when I wake up in the morning and know I am going to make waffles, pancakes, or something else yummy. My girls are just as in love with breakfast as I am.
9. Desserts are my guilty pleasure. I have this wonderful single serving chocolate cake that is a fabulous treat after the girls go to bed. (recipe to come)
Single Serving Chocolate Cake
10. I am secretly so excited about getting our minivan. Please don’t tell anyone, that would really ruin my image. 🙂
What are some fun facts I can learn about you? Let me know if you have any questions about me in the comments below.