Ten Beauty Products I Love
1. Olay In-Shower Body Lotion – I love this product especially in the winter time because you can put your moisturizer on in the shower and not worry about being cold afterwards. I hate getting out of the shower shivering and then trying to put on lotion. Too much work. 🙂
2. Covergirl – Lash Blast- I love this mascara because I when I wear this on my bottom lashes it doesn’t smudge under my eyes.
3. Merle Norman Mineral Makeup – I love this as a powder after I am all done with my makeup. I usually use a tinted moisturizer and then I used this to give my makeup the finished look.
4. Merle Norman Finishing Spray – This stuff really works. You spray it on after you have completed your makeup and it helps to keep your make looking fresh longer. If your makeup needs a refresher throughout the day you can always spray it on again. I really feel like this helps my makeup look natural.
5. Jergens Natural Glow – I use this as facial moisturizer in the morning before I put my makeup. It simply helps give my skin a little glow all year long. A lot of times I buy the target brand and it works just as fabulous for less.
6. Aquaphor – I use this for lots of things. When I put this on my lips before I go to bed, I always wake up with softer lips. You can seriously put this anywhere you feel a rough/dry patch. (you can even use this for diaper rash 🙂 )
7. John Frieda Volume Hairspray – This hairspray adds volume and holds really well all for a great price.
8. Avon Advanced Techniques Lotus Shield – I put this on while my hair is damp right before I blow dry and it really helps to keep my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. I can’t say enough about this product.
9. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Perfect Airbrush – I love this sunless tanner. I use this on my face and body. After I shower and moisturize I stand in the shower (without the water running) and spray the sunless tanner all over my body. It is so simple you don’t even have to rub anything in and I have never gotten streaks.
10. Avon Facial Moisturizers – I love Avon moisturizers for many reasons, I have tried many of them and I haven’t found one I haven’t liked. But today I thought I would share with you one that has the two ingredients Dr. Oz’s recommends for fine lines and wrinkles, peptides and siloxane. After watching his show about which moisturizer you should be using for wrinkles he recommended that they have both those ingredients, but it is very difficult to find. However, this one from Avon has both. The entire Genics line has those two ingredients in them.
This list could go on and on. I love beauty products and I love taking care of my skin. In my teens I did not always do a great job of that, but I have truly tried to change my ways.
What are some products you can’t live with out?