If you follow me on Instagram you saw I posed this picture yesterday of my delicious afternoon snack and as promised here is the recipe.
- ground turkey or chicken (as much or as little as you would like; I always gauge the amount based on how much protein I want or need)
- toppings: the possibilities are endless. Right now, I am loving laughing cow cheese, pizza sauce, turkey pepperoni and fresh mozzarella. But, some days I love making BBQ chicken pizza with chunks of chicken, BBQ sauce and cheese. Seriously, you can make any creation you please.
- Measure out and combine your ground meet together to form a ball.
- Flatten ball onto parchment lined cookie sheet or pizza pan/stone.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your “crust”. I make mine pretty thin so it doesn’t take long.
- Remove from oven and add your toppings.
- My favorite way: spread laughing cow cheese and pizza sauce over “crust”, then add the turkey pepperoni and fresh mozzarella.
- Place back into oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts.