I have had a lot of requests for my meatloaf muffin recipe, trust me it was worth the wait. Honestly, I haven’t shared it with you because it is ridiculously easy.
Easy Meatloaf Muffins
- 1 packet McCormick Meatloaf Mix
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8-1/4 cup oats processed in a blender for a few seconds
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with oil
- Put about 2 ounces of meat mixture into each muffin tin. (I use an ice cream scooper.)
- Place pan into oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Keep an eye on it; the cook time will depend on how well done you like your meatloaf.
- I like to top mine with ketchup and mustard, but BBQ is amazing too.
That’s it!! Way too easy. I am going to work on making these without a packet (the perfect blend of spices). I haven’t found a recipe I truly like yet, but I will come up with one and share it with you as soon as I do.