Cheese-Filled Jumbo Shells
1/2 package jumbo shells
1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese (I use part-skim, but anyone will work)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 jar pasta sauce or homemade (we used homemade meat sauce)
sprinkle on mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare jumbo shells according to package directions except subtract 2 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine next four ingredients; mix well.
3. When shells are done drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Spoon sauce on bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
5. Stuff each shell with with cheese mixture and place in prepared pan.
6. Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
7. Cover and bake in a 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove cover, sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and return to oven for additional 10-15 minutes.
Approximately 5-7 servings