Tonight was Sophia first gymnastics class this year and she loved it. She was very nervous about having a new teacher and moving up to a new class, but she had a blast. I love watching her light up every time she is in the gym. She has a true passion for gymnastics and we are going to do whatever we can to encourage her.
I saw this survey on My Food N Fitness Diaries a few weeks ago and thought it would be fun to do today. I haven’t done one in a long time and I always enjoy reading them so here it goes.
1. I’m happiest when I am with my family. I love when we have a fun family day and lately we have been having more and more of them. Now that McKenzie and McKayla are older we can have more family outings. Loving life!!
2. Especially when all my girls are happy; not always easy to do. Just last weekend we had a wonderful time playing at the mall and a couple weeks ago we spent the morning at the zoo. These are two of my favorite days.
3. I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii. One day Steve and I will take a trip there.
4. My family and I have always been a close knit family; we would do anything for one another. My parents consider our spouses their children; they don’t have any in-laws. My parents are the best parents any children could ever ask for and they have definitely taught all of us what it means to be good and loving people and to take care of our families.
5. I was a terrible softball player. I seriously, only played because the outfits were cute and all my friends were playing. Good thing I only played one year.
6. My first job was at Mr. Pita.
7. I could probably eat breakfast all day long or peanut butter. Yes, I do love peanut butter too. Oh and almond butter. Gosh I don’t know.
8. I stole… I’ve never stolen anything except maybe stuff from my mom. 🙂
9. I was born on the same day as Memorial Day!!
10. My all time favorite film is.. I have no idea. I like a lot of different movies and right now I can’t think of one.
11. I do a pretty mean breakfast. Yes, I could open up a restaurant one day. No, seriously there are some days I am making waffles, pancakes, and French toast along with sausage and bacon. And sometimes this all happens on a school day. Mornings around here are a lot of fun!!
12. I am still mad…. I am going blank. I can’t think of one. Sorry.
13. I met my husband at a Howie Day and Gavin DeGraw concert. I actually went to high school with his sister (she was a year older) and we ran into each other at the concert and Steve was with her. Well now it’s history.
14. I always wanted to be a mom. I truly feel I am right where I was meant to be.
15. I am not afraid to stand up for my family. Being a mom has taught me to put my family first no matter what.
16. I make the best waffles.
17. I have no patients for rude people. I can’t stand people who aren’t kind to another person. There is no reason to treat someone else rudely.
18. I always cry when I think about sick babies. I also always cry when I read about babies in the NICU; it brings me back to when McKenzie and McKayla were there.
19. I am a Michigander. I was born in Virginia, then lived in Ohio for a few years and grow up in Michigan. We moved to Michigan when I was 5; my dad was in the army at the time when we were moving a lot.
20. I spent 2 years of collage studying communications until I realized I was meant to be a teacher. Even though I changed majors halfway through my collage years i still graduated in 4 1/2 years.
21. I wish my folks would win the lottery. They desire it so much. I am sure they would end up sharing it with their children, but I really want them to be able to simply relax and live in luxury. They have a wonderful life, but I would love for them to be able to do anything they want. They have given and continue to give us much to us kids and I would love for them to get something in return.
22. At, 5 I was deeply in love with… I have no idea. I am sorry I will have to ask my mom.
23. I believe if everyone was more kind and loving our world would be better off. I truly believe if we could love our neighbor as we love ourselves everyone lives would be better.
24. I can’t stand when electronics don’t work properly. Yes, sometimes it is the operator, but still I simply hate when my computer or phone doesn’t do what it is supposed to do.
25. Whenever Days of Our Lives is on I will watch it or record it. 🙂 Yes, it is my guilty pleasure. But of course I can’t wait it when the girls are around.
Okay, I realized any question about food went back to breakfast. I guess I love that meal!
Now it’s your turn answer any of the questions below.