Babies are the size of rutabaga. The girls are about 13 1/2 inches long and they each weight about 1 1/2 pounds. They are starting to develop some baby fat. Every week they are starting to look more and more like newborns.
Weight Gain? I am not sure, since I don’t weigh myself at home. But, I see my OB on Monday so I will know next week.
Workouts? Stretching, stretching, and more stretching. Since I am restricted from workouts I have been really concentrating on stretch. It feels really good at this point in my pregnancy.
Symptoms? Braxton hicks, sore back, nesting (I have been organizing like crazy), and itching like crazy. But I refuse to itch.
Stretch Marks? Not yet, of course I am using my Mama Mio Lotion. We will simply have to wait and see.
Sleep? I have been sleeping much better lately.
Movement? They are definitely movers and shakers.
Genders? Identical twin girls.
Labor signs? Contractions. My body is definitely going to be ready for labor.
Belly button in or out? Out.
What I am looking forward to this week? The beautiful weather. We have been having nice sunny days and we are supposed to continue having these glorious day. I am looking forward to spending our days outside. I can’t take the girls to the playground by myself, but Steve promised we will all go this weekend. YAY!
Happenings from this past week:
- At our ultrasound this week Baby B’s fluid level has stayed the same. She still has polyhydramnios (high fluid), but at least her fluid has not increased in the past week.
- We had our first biophysical ultrasound and it went perfectly. Both girls passed with flying colors.
- I am quite tired of not being able to do things. I feel good and wish I could clean my entire house. I have been nesting like crazy. So, I have been doing all the organizing I can do while sitting. I want this house to be completely organized before our twins arrive. I know life is going to be crazy after the twins are born so I want our house in order. But, it is so hard not being able to do too much.
- Being outside with the girls yesterday was exactly what I needed. It refreshed me and made me feel so much better. I hope I continue to feel well, so the girls and I can enjoy each other outside in the coming months.
In the comments below:
- Any organizing tips you use in your house that you love and aren’t to complicated? Right now I need “easy peasy” as Sophia would say. 🙂